I am not going to try to catch up because it will take way too long. So here are some things that have been happening lately.
She also loves to sing. We will sing a song and then you can hear her after we get done just singin' away. It is so dang cute.
Did someone say Choo, Choo! Ethan is nuts for trains. All he asked for at Christmas was trains. Anything to do with trains.
Liv, Ethan & Emma loved decorating the Christmas tree.
Are you excited?
It is so awesome!
I can't wait!
Here it is!
Woo Hoo!
Cutest dang shepherd ever!
There you go everyone. Have an awesome day!
4 comments:
yay!!! i LOVE your update!!
keep 'em coming!
I must say that is dang funny of Liv. Soo did she learn to hold her belly like that from you? We had lots of fun last weekend-we so need to do it more and am totally excited for you to come down this summer!
That's cause grandpa pulls objects out of their ears!!
I am impressed! Great post! Keep going. I love your kids, they are awesome!
Post a Comment